[Debian-arabic-packages] RE: myspell-fa package

Alan Baghumian alan at technotux.com
Sun Oct 8 04:42:26 UTC 2006

Hi Dear Lior,

That was really nice tip. I done that. OOo detects my DB, but it simply
does not work. I took a look at myspell-ar package and saw that's
ar.dic file encoding is WIN-1256 and not UTF-8.

I converted my UTF-8 db to WIN-1256 and tested it again under OOo, but
not working yet. Any idea?

If you like, I can upload files to take a look.

Alan