[Debian-arabic-packages] Etch freeze and some packages!

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Mon Oct 16 20:12:41 UTC 2006

Alan Baghumian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody knows that when Debian is going to freeze Etch packages?

Nope. It was delayed. The date is unknown for the moment.

> I really really want to have these packages on Etch:
>
> 1) xfardic-xdb-gnulinux
It seems this one is quite done after the review from adn.

> 2) xfardic itself!
Did you prepare a package for it ?

> 3) ttf-freefarsi (http://sf.net/projects/fpf)
What the status? I didn't see an ITP for that. Did you start packaging
or you want help?

> I think that we should hurry up a little!

Don't get your expectations high... the freeze can be any day, although
the rc bug count is quite high (http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/).

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan at debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0