[Debian-arabic-packages] Packaging E-Books

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Sat Mar 24 10:20:41 CET 2007

Congratulations for releasing it under the GPL (:

There is now point in packaging it for Debian, as users can just download
it by themselves.

I prefer we package software or stuff that can't go into Debian without
our work, and things we don't want the users do by themselves, like
building software from sources.

--
Kaplan

On Sat, March 24, 2007 10:06 am, Alan Baghumian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday, I released my first book titled "Red Hat Linux 9" under the
> GPL. This is a desktop oriented book written for newbie users. Despite
> that's witten for Red Hat Linux, 70% of it's contents are usable for
> all GNU/Linux users.
>
> I've decided to package it for Debian and wanted to know if team is
> agree with it or no. The book is in Persian and was originally
> published in 2003.
>
> I'm planning to do so for my second and third books too.
>
> Cheers,
> Alan

Lior Kaplan