[Debian-arabic-packages] Packaging E-Books

Alan Baghumian alan at technotux.com
Sat Mar 24 09:06:29 CET 2007

Hi,

Yesterday, I released my first book titled "Red Hat Linux 9" under the
GPL. This is a desktop oriented book written for newbie users. Despite
that's witten for Red Hat Linux, 70% of it's contents are usable for
all GNU/Linux users.

I've decided to package it for Debian and wanted to know if team is
agree with it or no. The book is in Persian and was originally
published in 2003.

I'm planning to do so for my second and third books too.

Cheers,
Alan