[Debian-eeepc-devel] boot halts when SD card is inside slot

Fabio Pugliese Ornellas fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 01:15:06 UTC 2008

Mine would not boot with an empty uSD -> SD adapter inside... I found some
random situations where it won't boot with an SD card inside. Try changing
your BIOS boot settings, perhaps there is one which works. Note: boot order
is dependent on the fact of having or not an SD card inserted (the bios
detects it). You gotta try several combinations, one should work.

----
Fabio Pugliese Ornellas
E-Mail: fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
gTalk: fabio.ornellas at gmail.com