[Debian-eeepc-devel] xorg.conf: Option "XkbVariant" "eeepc"

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 12 05:59:29 UTC 2008

Dear Fabio,

I am replying to the list ;)

Am Montag, den 11.08.2008, 21:44 -0300 schrieb Fabio Pugliese Ornellas:
> For the wiki, the more info, the better...

I do not know if I would agree with you here generally. My reasoning is
that it is called Debian Wiki and the more you put into the Debian Wiki
there is more information you have to maintain and keep up to date.

So probably it would be advantageous to reference other information
where also more people – not just the Debian ones – can contribute.

But maybe this is what you meant.

Despite I am not playing to these rules myself.

1. I posted the resolution here, but only because I do not know of any
other list dealing with the EeePC.

2. We should think about, if we want to maintain a software site or if
there is a better reference. Also because there are a lot of other
netbooks out there, which also could benefit from these information.
*But this belongs to another thread.*

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Fabio, could you please write your answers inline next time. It
helps to keep the overview. My strategy is to hit reply to the list
right away before reading the message and while reading delete
unimportant parts and if I want to respond to something I write it right
away. So you do not loose too much time.