[Debian-eeepc-devel] WARNING regarding 2.6.26

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Fri Aug 29 14:37:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks for the explanations, Ben.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:37:54AM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Perhaps you may find it in your heart to forgive Robert for firing
> off the quick warning without details?

Sure, especially since we (well, at least I :-) can now make myself an
image of what's the problem and especially that the reasons are
_known_ problems and nothing not yet mentioned. (Could have been
different, so thanks again for clearing up this.)

> We weren't deliberately trying to conceal things,

Glad to hear that. I think that trying to hide things in the Open
Source and Free Software world just doesn't work and usually also
backfires, and therefore I'm a little bit allergic to anything which
looks that way...

So yeah, Robert, sorry that I was suspecting that you were hiding the
reasone. It looked to me as if you were really trying to not mention
what's the issue.

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe at deuxchevaux.org, abe at noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/