[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-acpi-scripts_1.0_i386.changes ACCEPTED

leandro noferini lnoferin at cybervalley.org
Tue Feb 26 19:50:35 UTC 2008

Nico Golde ha scritto:

[...]

> Can you please paste your /etc/network/interfaces and
> /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf stripping out
> encryption keys?

/etc/network/interfaces

allow hotplug ath0
iface ath0 inet manual
	wireless_key off
	wireless_mode managed
	wireless_essid any
	wpa-driver madwifi
	wpa-roam /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa.conf

# Casa-wifi
iface casa-wifi inet dhcp
openvpn bbs

(and also some stanzas for every netwotk I use)

/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa.conf

eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1
fast_reauth=1