[Debian-eeepc-devel] Tracking debian-eeepc related bugs with usertags

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Feb 28 02:04:06 UTC 2008

Have a look at and add your comments to:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Bugs

In particular, I'd like to know what people think a good, useful set of
tags would be.  The number of tags used should be fairly small so as to
not be cumbersome, and should focus more on why we're interested in the
bug (i.e. what general area of responsibility or goals of the project
is this bug about) instead of what the bug is or what it affects (for
the former, the bug description will tell you and for the latter, the
package name will tell you).

If you know of other bugs that should be tagged, please do so.

Thanks,