[Debian-eeepc-devel] Volume keys on EEE PC 900

Fabio Pugliese Ornellas fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:01:08 UTC 2008

Well, all sound cards I've ever seen until today, have a 'Master' channel.
This is why I bet it would work on any system.

----
Fabio Pugliese Ornellas
E-Mail: fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
gTalk: fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
ICQ: 6516089
MSN: neo_fpo at ig.com.br
WWW: http://ornellas.apanela.com/

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 14:26, Nico Golde
<debian-eeepc+ml at ngolde.de<debian-eeepc%2Bml at ngolde.de>