[Debian-eeepc-devel] Installation report on eee 900

Davide Cavalca davide125 at tiscali.it
Sat Jun 14 12:37:52 UTC 2008

Il giorno sab, 14/06/2008 alle 11.11 +0200, Alessandro Pellizzari ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I just bought mine, and would like to ask you some questions before
> installing Debian on it.
>
> Does the multitouch pad work in Debian too?
> Is the driver included in Debian or shoud I create a package from the
> Xandros installation before formatting?

The touchpad works fine; I've never used multitouch, but have a look at
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=30685

> Are there, in Gnome, applets showing capslock and numlock status?

install the package lock-keys-applet

> Can you update the BIOS?

Yes, just put it on a usb key, reboot and press ALT+F2 at the bios
screen to start ez-flash.

Regards,
Davide
davide125(at)tiscali.it