[Debian-eeepc-devel] commit emails

Nico Golde debian-eeepc+ml at ngolde.de
Thu Mar 6 22:21:49 UTC 2008

Hi Eric,
* Eric Cooper <ecc at cmu.edu> [2008-03-06 21:49]:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 05:33:34PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> > * Eric Cooper <ecc at cmu.edu> [2008-03-06 15:42]:
> > > It would be nice if the git commit messages went to a more specialized
> > > list than this one.
> >
> > Maybe splitting this list into debian-eeepc-users and
> > debian-eeepc-devel?
>
> I'd still have to subscribe to both of those :-).  I was thinking of
> something like -devel and -commits.  But it's easy enough to filter
> the commits locally, so if most developers find it helpful, leave it
> as-is.

I discussed this with Don a bit on IRC and we came to the
conclusion that just adding a -user list would be the
easiest thing to do especially because most of the mails
arriving here are user comments. Join us on IRC and discuss
:) But hey, these mails are also important for you ;-P

Cheers
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion at jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF