[Debian-eeepc-devel] commit emails

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Mar 6 22:34:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:21:49 +0100
Nico Golde <debian-eeepc+ml at ngolde.de> wrote:

> I discussed this with Don a bit on IRC and we came to the

s/Don/Ben/

There is also a Don Armstrong in Debian.  No relation. :)

> conclusion that just adding a -user list would be the
> easiest thing to do especially because most of the mails
> arriving here are user comments.

On the other hand, if making a -user list doesn't address Eric's
concern and nobody else is complaining, why bother?

While we're small and young, wouldn't it be better to keep user and
devel discussions in the same list, since there is so much overlap?