[Debian-eeepc-devel] documentation feedback

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Tue Mar 18 20:59:32 UTC 2008

During the installation I was a bit helpless what to do with the question
about the resolution of the Xserver. Maybe the documentation should give
a hint?

And: What about the possible resolutions of external monitors?

The second FAQ (EFI partition) is funny, but a little sparse. I guess some
people would like to read here what to do with *ALL* the original partitions
on the eee. A (very short) explanation what these partitions are, would also
be nice to have.

Until somebody tells me to shut up, I'll give all my feedback to installation
or documentation issues here on the list ;-)
I hope it is ok to do so.

Robert