[Debian-eeepc-devel] Wiki update

Ingmar Van Glabbeek ingmar.vg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 10:45:29 UTC 2008

I was wondering if a guide to the installation of certain programs
could be included in the wiki.
Not for debian in general, but a guide that takes into consideration
the limited power and storage room of the eee pc.

As an example: why would users install the full openoffice suite,
which is rather large and uses a lot of resources when there is
something like abiword.

Also for desktop enviroments: kde/gnome or just a window manager..

I think you can all come up with a legion of usefull and small
applications perfectly fittign for the eee.

Kind regards
Ingmar