[Debian-eeepc-devel] Wiki update

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Sun Mar 30 19:04:07 UTC 2008

Ingmar,

What an interesting idea. If like you said it is non distro specific it
almost seems like such a discussion could easily fit on the eeepc users
forum. Or even better would be the eeepc user wiki. I am still working on my
ultimate eeepc install. ;) But once I have it down I will be starting such a
thread and a wiki page on the eeepc user pages unless you beat me to it. :D

What would be really cool is if the various versions of the ultimate
installs could be integrated into a customized version of Tasksel specific
to the eeepc debian installer. Would something like this still fit with the
mission of the eeepc installer?

Landy

*REVELinux Gear
"We promote Freedomware One Human Billboard At A Time"*
US <http://revelinux.com/us> EU <http://revelinux.com/eu>