[Debian-eeepc-devel] FLOSS Atheros drivers and donations

Andrew Lee andrew at linux.org.tw
Wed May 7 13:16:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

Paulus Esterhazy wrote:
> I'm not sure how successful this would be - Debian surely cannot
> financially support every single struggling hardware driver project
> there is? Though it might be worth a try, given that the Eee PC is a
> much-used computer. Someone else should ask, though, as I'm not a Debian
> developer (or even very regular contributor).

There is a ASUS EeePC developers day on 8th-9th May. I will be there and
Dancer is going to give a Debian project talk on ASUS's EeePC developers
day on 9th May.

I will try to find a change to ask ASUS eeepc team about this donation
during the event.

If ASUS refused, I think we give the one we are using for demo LXDE
project during the event to the ath5k developers.

Cheers,

-Andrew