[Debian-eeepc-devel] Sound on eeepc 900 not working

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Tue May 20 11:44:56 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:16:31AM +0100, obregonmateo at gmail.com wrote:
> I was just about to ask the same question: New eee 900,

Hey, you're actually can buy those things already? ;-)

> Is sound supposed to work for Debian on eee 900?

I can't remember having heard anything before this thread about the
900 on this list, so I guess you both are the first ones and so you
are the ones who report what has to be fixed in Debian for making it
work on the 900. ;-)

But nice to hear, that sound camera are the only things which don't
work on a first glance. So let's see what the prices are here as soon
as they are available. :-)

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe at deuxchevaux.org, abe at noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/