[Debian-eeepc-devel] Anyone experienced the 4G not powering off after shutting down?

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Tue May 20 13:48:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

It's probably not Debian related (but maybe): I'm not sure since when
this happened, but I'm quite sure it didn't happen in the beginning,
but my 4G doesn't power off after a clean shutdown, e.g. by pressing
the power button. The Power LED still glows and the fan runs, but the
machine is obviously shut down.

Anyone else experienced this? Else I expect that my EeePC got slightly
damaged when it switched itself on in the neopren bag accidentially --
probably the power switch being hit by something in the backpack
because it is quite exposed if the lid is closed. Everything else
still works fine, though.

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe at deuxchevaux.org, abe at noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/