[Debian-eeepc-devel] upgrade broke some things

obregonmateo at googlemail.com obregonmateo at googlemail.com
Sat May 24 18:09:40 UTC 2008

I also updated my eeepc 900 and the power switch does not hibernate anymore.

The kernel didn't get updated however. I'm using lenny with security feeds.

Regarding the Fn+ sound buttons, I found that the amixer names in
the /etc/default/eeepc-acpi-scripts file were not correct.

By changing them to
VOLUME_LABEL='PCM'
HEADPHONE_LABEL='Headphone'
I managed to get the kmixer controls to move and mute, although I don't have
any sound on my 900 ... yet.

Mateo.