[Debian-eeepc-devel] New live USB image: 1.0~a8

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Nov 24 03:18:57 UTC 2008

Please see http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Live where you can
download the new live image I prepared today including LXDE, all Eee PC
drivers for all models (except rtl8187se wifi for the model 701SD,)
ACPI scripts and OSD.  I would be interested to hear back from owners
of various models about how things work for you.  In particular, I
don't think we ever did settle on volume labels that work for
everyone.  I would like the live image to have functioning mute/volume
ACPI hotkeys for everyone, so this is important to sort out (preferably
as a patch to eeepc-acpi-scripts).

I have included patches for various eeepc-specific issues (unloading
sound modules at shutdown, using --directisa when setting time at
startup, pciehp module options for proper operation of wifi hotkey).
Please let me know if I have forgotten any.