[Debian-eeepc-devel] liveUsb with Gparted

Luca Niccoli lultimouomo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:47:27 UTC 2008

I rebuilt Ben's image including gparted, so that you can use it to
shrink an ext2/3 partition to fit a Boot Booster partition at the end
of the disk.
You can download it from my server, but note that it's a home ADSL, so
it would be great if someone could host it =)
The address is http://thelastman.homelinux.net/eeegparted.img
I just added gparted to /config/chroot_local-packageslists/eeepc and
built the image with lh_buid.
if it's needed I can rebuild it including jfsutils and reiserfprogs,
this should enable gparted to shrink reiser and jfs partitions as
well...
A note to Ben:
the resulting image doesn't have the /etc/resolv.conf problem shown on
yours; OTOH nm_applet isn't launched at login time, you have to do it
on your own.
Please please please test and report.
Cheers,
Luca