[Debian-eeepc-devel] Introduction / Speaker Volume

Boris boris at cation.de
Wed Oct 8 15:36:52 UTC 2008

Hej list,

my name is Boris from Germany, I'm new to this list and subscribed after
having bought my ne eeePC 1000H the day before yesterday. I didn't even
once boot the XP, because I'm using Debian Linux since Potato. And Wow!
Two days later almost everything works! I didn't connect my Palm Treo
yet (will try with Bluetooth), but comipz, camera, sound, wlan, lan,
suspend-to-disk works great!

That' my time to place a big THANK YOU to everybody working on Debian an
eeeDebian.

After all, there is some stuff left:

1. I think the speaker volume to be quite low

2. I cannot record any sound with the soundrecorder application. I
adjustet the recording level of the mic but no success.

There might be more if I try more functions.....

Once more: What fun it is to work on this hardware with great software!!

Boris