[Debian-eeepc-devel] Hello! !!,

suzy isaac suzybabby11 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 09:44:49 UTC 2008

*Hello! !!,
I saw your contact, and i was deeply moved.I think that you are a very
interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.i dont
think  that the age  appearance is so important. The most important is what
is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many
sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy.I think
we should use every chance to find our happiness. and I am contacting you
for obvious reason which you will understand.i am sending this mail just to
know if this email address is OK,reply me  back so that i will send my photo
and more details to you,and i have a very important thing to tell you, i
still hope for your reply, have a pleasant day,
Suzy Isaac,
*