[Debian-eeepc-devel] Kernel 2.6.26 from debian

Leandro Noferini lnoferin at cybervalley.org
Sun Oct 26 11:26:23 UTC 2008

Ciao a tutti,

I have installed the kernel from archive but I have a problem and a question:

Problem: when eeepc (701) comes from suspend console the screen remains black
	 until, for example, I run X. How could I fix this problem?

Question: the version installed is 2.6.26-1 but I understand that the new
	  version is another. Did I undestrand right?

--
Ciao
leandro