[Debian-eeepc-devel] laptop task

Robert Willmann Robert.Willmann at gordito.de
Wed Sep 3 19:25:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I read the howto/install in the Debian-EeePC-wiki because I want to install
Lenny on my 901. There is one sentence on this page at the topic tasksel:

Do *not* select the laptop task.

But there is no explenation why not. At the end, teh EeePC is a laptop, isn't
it? Is there a special reason not to install it, like packages which aren't
working together with EeePC-Packages? If so, is there a list of these
packages so I won't install one of them manually?
Or is there another reason not to install the laptop-task?

Bye,
Robert.