[Debian-eeepc-devel] Installation of cpufrequtils

Kurt Pruenner leak at gmx.at
Fri Sep 5 10:06:39 UTC 2008

Paul Menzel wrote:
> a text search for cpufrequtils in the Debian Wiki just returned [1]
> relating to the Eee PC. There it says to install cpufrequtils on the
> EeePC 901.
        ^^^
Compare this...

> I have an ASUS Eee PC 701 4G.
                        ^^^
...to this.

The 701 has a Celeron M CPU, the 901 has an Atom CPU - what makes you
think that instructions for the new models will "just work" on the old ones?

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......