[Debian-eeepc-devel] New and wondering - make me excited ;)

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Sep 10 17:18:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:10:03 +0200
"Johnny Kewl" <john at kewlstuff.co.za> wrote:
> These things are the future I think...

MIDs may be the future, but "netbooks" are the present, and the Eee PC
netbooks in particular are what have my attention. As for being
motivated by the call to "beat Microsoft", to be honest, it doesn't do
anything for me to think that way.  I do what I do because it is Right,
quite apart from what other companies in the world are doing.  I don't
waste any time looking over my shoulder.

 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org