[Debian-eeepc-devel] How can I help?

Trevor trevor.chart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:29:28 UTC 2009

I want to begin by thanking all of you guys and gals for making the
Debian installation process as painless as possible on the eeepc. My
900a has never been so happy and responsive, and that experience led me
to kick Ubuntu off of my desktop PC as well.

That said, I know there's always room for improvement on these projects,
so I figure I can give a little back to the one that pulled me into such
a wonderfully de-bloated OS. I'm competent in C and shell scripting and
am looking to learn-by-fire just about anything else. I've just
subscribed to the mailing lists - what else do I need to do to get
plugged in to this?

Trevor