[Debian-eeepc-devel] How can I help?

Damyan Ivanov dmn at debian.org
Thu Aug 6 07:10:21 UTC 2009

-=| Trevor, Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 05:29:28PM -0700 |=-
> I want to begin by thanking all of you guys and gals for making the
> Debian installation process as painless as possible on the eeepc. My
> 900a has never been so happy and responsive, and that experience led
> me to kick Ubuntu off of my desktop PC as well.

Nice :)

> That said, I know there's always room for improvement on these
> projects, so I figure I can give a little back to the one that
> pulled me into such a wonderfully de-bloated OS. I'm competent in C
> and shell scripting and am looking to learn-by-fire just about
> anything else. I've just subscribed to the mailing lists - what else
> do I need to do to get plugged in to this?

Try scratching your own itch? :)

If there is a problem you are experiencing or a feature you are
missing, try to fix/implement it and send in the patch. We are using
Git for development, see http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Source

Thanks!

--
dam