[Debian-eeepc-devel] Fw: [Debian-eeepc-commits] Failure Installation with a ASUS 1005HA

Miova LeRoua miova.master at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:02:53 UTC 2009

Hi! and thanks to answer.

Today, I installed the Lenny version, and the kernel is 2.6.23-2-686
(informations writen after the log on). Right now, I downloaded the
new kernel 2.6.32 stable since yesterday, which included the AR9285
pilote (for the ath9k ... I think)
So that why I don't have any connecting interfaces.

But before, I did install the Squeeze version by the netinstall. I
didn't success to connect in DHCP with a router (wireless or eethernet
interface). And after the installation, a message said "interface
sleep" ... or something like that ...

With the new kernel, may someone creat a new compiled file ? It will
be awesome !

thank to you ! good bye.

Miova LeRoua