[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian Squeeze/Sid on a eeepc 1002HA

Frédéric Boiteux fboiteux at calistel.com
Fri Dec 18 13:40:46 UTC 2009

Le Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:08:48 +0000,
Darren Salt <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> a écrit :

FYI, I've installed your patch on my Lenny system with :
ii  acpid                    1.0.10-4~bpo50+1         Advanced
Configuration and Power Interface event daemon ii
eeepc-acpi-scripts       1.1.3                    Scripts to support
suspend and hotkeys on the Asus Eee PC laptop
ii  linux-image-2.6.30-bpo.2 2.6.30-8~bpo50+2         Linux 2.6.30
image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4

Your patch works well and now, I get F4 (zoom ?), F7 (blank screen), F8
(toggle video modes), F9 (prog1) working !

The last thing that don't work is the special 'Super Hybrid Engine
(SHE)' button (like silver keys on 901 ?) which doesn't seem to send
any acpi event. As I remember this key has worked, I've tried with an
old kernel, 2.6.28, and yes, with it, I get an event :

hotkey ATKD 00000039 00000000

I wonder if I should inside eeepc-laptop module ?

  anyway, your patch is really useful for me, thanks !

	Fred.