[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-live prerelease image

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Dec 29 14:35:22 UTC 2009

Darren Salt writes:

 > > looks like /etc/rcS.d/S18eeepc-acpi-scripts is run.  is there a way to
 > > know that the overclocking factor currently is?
 >
 > To know that it's what?

bios allows me to set overclocking factor from 05% to 30%.  it would be
nice if it would be possible to check from running linux rather than
from bios what the current value is.

 > > directory /sys/devices/platform/eeepc does not exist,
 >
 > eeepc-laptop not loaded?

perhaps it wasn't in the test image system.  in lenny it does exist and
contains the same number 769.  however, looks like the number is not
changing when i change the overclocking factor from bios.

-- juha