[Debian-eeepc-devel] Lenny on an Asus 1002HA

Frédéric BOITEUX fboiteux at calistel.com
Wed Jan 14 12:42:27 UTC 2009

Le mer 14 jan 2009 12:06:46 CET, Robert Epprecht <epprecht at solnet.ch> a
écrit :

> Frédéric BOITEUX <fboiteux at calistel.com> writes:
>
> > - reading the Wiki, on the "Models" page, I wonder what is the "Four
> >   silver hotkeys" and what they are supposed to do ?
>
> Some models (like the 901) have four "silver" keys above the function keys.
> The function is programmable (they send acpi events).

Ok. The 1002HA don't have them, only one button called PowerHybrid
which under windows can select a power profile amongst someones
(performance, autonomy, etc.).

> > - the declaration lines for the eeepc.debian.net repository,
> >   perhaps with a signing key ?
>
> see http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Repository

If I want to modify the wiki to add the link, could I ? should I update
the english version, translated one I read (french), or both ?

	Fred.