[Debian-eeepc-devel] Lenny on an Asus 1002HA

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Wed Jan 14 12:56:16 UTC 2009

Frédéric BOITEUX <fboiteux at calistel.com> writes:

>> > - the declaration lines for the eeepc.debian.net repository,
>> >   perhaps with a signing key ?
>>
>> see http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Repository
>
> If I want to modify the wiki to add the link, could I ?

Sure, anybody can change the wiki. You have to get an account and log in
first. This being said, it is not clear to me *where* you think that the
link should be added. The page *is* linked from our main page, and if you
install with our installer the repo is added without manual intervention.

> should I update the english version, translated one I read (french),
> or both ?

In general any update should always be made to the English version (even
if the author does not speak English too well). Updating translated versions
along with it is even better :)

BTW: we need translators to update the translated versions to the English
version...

Robert Epprecht