[Debian-eeepc-devel] Lenny on an Asus 1002HA

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Wed Jan 14 14:15:45 UTC 2009

Frédéric BOITEUX <fboiteux at calistel.com> writes:

> Le mer 14 jan 2009 13:56:16 CET, Robert Epprecht <epprecht at solnet.ch> a
> écrit :

>> BTW: we need translators to update the translated versions to the English
>> version...

> Is there something to do before to do any translation, for
> coordination ? or simply update the wiki ?

I consider two things important:

* Do use the *text*, not the GUI editor. The GUI messes everything up...

* If you translate a page then please *do* add a commit message giving
  the exact English version number, that the translation is based on.
  (You see this when selecting info in the English version). So the next
  person working on the translation can just diff the two English versions
  to know what has to be done. This helps a lot, even if you are the only
  one working on a language.

It would be very nice if you would decide to help with the french version :)

BTW: We need help with other languages too, i.e. German. Very much appreciated
     if somebody could help.

Robert Epprecht