[Debian-eeepc-devel] Battery run time and charge

zongo saiba zongosaiba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:37:15 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,
I installed Debian Lenny on my eeepc 900. Everything runs very well but I
have noticed couple of slight problems.

- I would say it takes about 5/6 hours for the red light to go off. Anyone
could give me some hint on what I should be doing to shorten the charging
time ?
- When I start using it on battery, I get a decent time of around 2 hours
even-though the battery icon is giving a false estimate. I can live with
that.
- What bothers me the most is that if I do not use my eeepc, I drain out the
battery in about 2 days. The eeepc being completely off of course. Could
anyone tell me what is going on and how could I fix that problem ?

Cheers Guys

zongo saiba