[Debian-eeepc-devel] Bits from the Eee PC team, Spring 2009

Giorgos Katsikatsos giorgos.katsikatsos at gmail.com
Sun May 24 07:48:46 UTC 2009

Hi.

First of all thank you for the great work! I never experienced any
problem that could not be resolved within seconds! :)

Today I tried to install from scratch (just to reorder my
partitions) and when I reach the basic system installation I got an
error and the installer aborted, because it cannot verify the gpg
signature.

Although it must be some misconfiguration, I consider it a critical
bug if this is not machine or case specific since it may discourage
newbies. (I am going to try to reproduce it now)

Thanks again for the great work!

Giorgos