[Debian-eeepc-devel] Bits from the Eee PC team, Spring 2009

Giorgos Katsikatsos giorgos.katsikatsos at gmail.com
Sun May 24 08:02:31 UTC 2009

Hi again and sorry for the double posting.

I just reproduced it to give you the output of syslog:

debootstrap: gpgv:
debootstrap: WARNING: multiple signatures detected. Only the first
will be checked.
debootstrap: gpgv:
debootstrap: Signature made Sat May 23 17:31:55 2009 UTC using RSA
key ID 55BE302B
debootstrap: gpgv:
debootstrap: Can't check signature: public key not found

giorgos