[Debian-eeepc-devel] 901 and 2.6.31

Jean-Christophe Lacroix jc.sid at free.fr
Wed Nov 11 23:42:27 UTC 2009

----- "Darren Salt" <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> a écrit :

> I demand that Jean-Christophe Lacroix may or may not have written...
>
> > - When disabling wifi (while it's up), or waking up the eee (when
> wifi was
> > up during the suspend), the laptop freezes
>
> This is fixed upstream in 2.6.31.5, and the changelog for
> linux-image-2.6.31-1-* says that it includes "stable release
> 2.6.31.5".
>
> You should make sure that you're actually running this kernel.

You are right, I had not removed the 2.6.30 and rt2860sta works fine in 2.6.31,
Sorry...

> > - The Enhanced touchpad is still not recognized
I succeeded getting the two-fingers tap to act as a third button by adding this fdi:

<device>
        <match key="info.product" string="ImPS/2 Logitech Wheel Mouse">
        <merge key="input.x11_options.ButtonMapping" type="string">1 3 2 4 5 6 7</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.XAxisMapping" type="string">6 7</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.YAxisMapping" type="string">4 5</merge>
        </match>
</device>

but the X axis does not work.