[Debian-eeepc-devel] Cleanup of TODO -

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Oct 10 13:50:59 UTC 2009

I have just purge a bunch of old/done items from our TODO in the wiki:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Todo

what about this one?

    Hard/Wishlist: use s2ram from uswsusp for suspend
        * needs 467017

uswsusp looks unmaintained for a long time (see grave bug #498917,
not fixed for one whole year!). should we be recommending something
else?  pm-suspend works fine for suspending for me, but i don't
hibernate.  what do people use for that?

I have started a "Squeeze release goals" section on this page.  What
needs to be done next is to separate the "how" from the "what" and
populate the TODO list with items that will help us reach these goals.

 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org