[Debian-eeepc-devel] Wireless Toggle killed after Suspend to Disk

Peter Besenbruch prb at lava.net
Sun Sep 20 04:18:51 UTC 2009

I am running an Asus EEEPC 1000HE. It uses Ralink wireless. When suspending to
RAM wireless comes back flawlessly on resume, and it toggles on, or off, as
it should. On suspend to disk, the state of the wireless is frozen in the
state it was in before suspend to disk. Pressing Fn-F2 does nothing.
Running "/etc/acpi/actions/wireless.sh toggle" as root does work, but the
Fn-F2 key remains disabled.

I am running Lenny with a 2.6.26-2 kernel and I access suspend to disk through
the Kpowersave package.
--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky