[Debian-eeepc-devel] [patch] proposal: /etc/acpi/lib/notify.sh

Damyan Ivanov dmn at debian.org
Tue Apr 13 04:37:53 UTC 2010

-=| Trent W. Buck, Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:20:00PM +1000 |=-
> I assume that eeepc-acpi-scripts is maintained maintained under
> version control (there's no VCS headers in its control file, so I'm
> not sure).
> Investing a little time in finding the repo and creating a VCS-wise
> patch usually makes things easier for the review team to accept
> patches.

No Vcs headers? Maybe we aren't looking at the same place. According
the the changelog those were added in version 1.0.1. They are also
visible on the QA page[2].

    [1] http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/e/eeepc-acpi-scripts/current/changelog#versionversion1.0.1
    [2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/eeepc-acpi-scripts.html

Here they are for reference:
 Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/debian-eeepc/eeepc-acpi-scripts.git
 Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-eeepc/eeepc-acpi-scripts.git