[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1201n : Bug in eeepc-script ? at boot on automatic, I'm always in standard mode

giggzounet giggzounet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 11:42:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have an eeepc 1201n with debian lenny + backports + eeepc-scripts and
laptop-mode-tools from sid.

I have configured eeepc-script to work in automatic mode. But after the
boot I'm always in standard mode (on AC I'm not in performance mode, on
battery I'm not in powersaving mode). I have to plug or unplugged the AC
to change the mode (or to use fn+space). Is it a known bug ? or a
limitation ?

Thx a lot,
Guillaume