[Debian-eeepc-devel] update issues with mouse on 900

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 15:06:57 UTC 2010

I demand that Dick Middleton may or may not have written...

[snip]
> USB power saving seems to be enabled now and this causes havoc with
> wireless mouse as remote-wakeup is obviously not possible.  If I disable
> usb power saving it works fine.  What is the best way to configure usb
> power saving?  Is it sensible to do it with udev for a specific device?

Match on SUBSYSTEM=="usb" and something which identifies it as a wireless
mouse (ATTR{product} may do, I think) or and set ATTR{power/autosuspend}="-1"
or ATTR{power/level}="on".

Or something like that :-)

--
| Darren Salt            | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Doon
| using Debian GNU/Linux | or ds    ,demon,co,uk    | Northumberland | Army
| + http://www.xine-project.org/

A phaser on stun is like a day without orange juice.