[Debian-eeepc-devel] another prerelease eeepc-live image ready for testing

Shawn Lamson shawn.lamson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 04:22:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 00:04:24 -0400
Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:49:47 -0400
> Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> > Another prerelease of eeepc-live 1.0~b3 is ready for testing.  Please
<snip>

> e671a34d6d5fb25f8d41f6731fca0dc0  binary.img

Ben - for me on the 901c, same issues as with the last image.

sound (speaker channel) was at ~50%, so control with the Fn key combo did
not make audio usable (only increases master channel).

DPI was 133x135 "out of the box"

unable to boot or on AC battery (see my last email about PWR_CLOCK_AC=1
in eeepc-acpi-scripts)

disabling WiFi via Fn key froze the box, as did resume from suspend...

otherwise everything worked.

I would still say there should be a quick & easy "interface" way to set the clock
via a dialog...

the size of this image was 238M, well below 256 ... you sure you published the
correct one?

have a good weekend.

Shawn

--