[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1201N : touchpad doesn't work with two finger scrolling unter Lenny

giggzounet giggzounet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 08:47:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have Lenny with backports on the 1201N. I'm running unter the 2.6.30 of
lenny backports. The two finger scrolling doesn't work at all unter X (with
e17 as wm). I have enable it in my xorg.conf :

Option  "SHMConfig"     "on"
Option	"VertTwoFingerScroll"   "1"
Option	"HorizTwoFingerScroll"  "1"

then restart X. nothing...I have tested with a more recent kernel (2.6.32 of
sid), it doesn't work too.
I have installed gsynaptics and it doesn't work too.

Is Lenny too old for the two fingers scrolling ?

I have read a few pages on elantech touchpad...How can I know, if the 1201N
has or hasn't an elantech touchpad ?

Best regards,
Guillaume