[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1005PE: Neither eth0 nor wlan0 seem to work with current DI

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Thu Jan 28 09:44:23 UTC 2010

On 2010-01-26 13:51, Darren Salt wrote:
> (Adding the content of /proc/cpuinfo to our 1005P page would be useful.)

I added the content of /proc/cpuinfo and the output of dmesg and
lspci to the page http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Model/1005P.
Interestingly, not only lspci shows the NIC again, but both eth0
and wlan0 do work now (w/o proprietary drivers nor ndiswrapper).

I have to test this again, but I believe that the failure of D-I
to work out of the box with my wireless AP was caused by
stupidity on side of the AP admin (me).