[Debian-eeepc-devel] How to deal with the freeze?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Nov 7 16:30:05 UTC 2010

On 07/11/10 12:07 PM, Luca Niccoli wrote:
> This seems like a bug in the "double event filter" machinery, but I
> don't think I changed that in any way, so I don't understand why you
> are experiencing the problem just with this branch.
> Does the attached patch help?

Yes. That makes it work.  I get the same output from acpid -d -l for
these other keys:

00000016 - backlight off
00000038 - resolution change
00000012 - task manager

I have no keybindings for either of the last two (i.e. the default).

None of these produce any xev output on my system (model 1001PX) either.