[Debian-eeepc-devel] Sound hotkeys (Fn+F10/F11/F12) not working with 1000HA

Vincent Hobeika vhobeika at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 22:03:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have an up-to-date debian squeeze installed on my eeepc 1000HA.

The Fn+F10/F11/F12 hotkeys managing the sound shortcuts seem to be broken.
Neither xev nor acpi_listen do output anything for these keys.

$ apt-cache policy eeepc-acpi-scripts
eeepc-acpi-scripts:
  Installé : 1.1.10
  Candidat : 1.1.10
 Table de version :
 *** 1.1.10 0
        500 http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1.1.1 0
        500 http://eeepc.debian.net/debian/ sid/main i386 Packages

$ uname -r
2.6.32-5-686

SynrG on the irc channel told me to report this as he has some similar
problems with the Fn-F3 key (touchpad shortcut).

I hope this report to be helpful. Feel free to ask me any other
informations about my setup/hardware.

Best regards,

--
Vincent Hobeïka